- Company: STS Verification International GmbH
- Location: Frankfurt am Main/Germany
- Start Date: as soon as possible
STS Verification International GmbH („SVI“, www.svi-gmbh.com) is a specialised service provider in the area of structured finance, providing third-party verification of securitisation transactions across Europe with respect to compliance of these transactions with the STS (‘simple, transparent, standardised‘) criteria developed by the European supervisory authorities. SVI is a 100% subsidiary of True Sale International GmbH („TSI“, www.true-sale-international.de) established in 2004 and owned by some of the leading German and international banks from the private, public and cooperative sectors.
SVI is a third party verification agent recognised by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) as a Competent Authority pursuant to Article 28 of the European Securitisation Regulation and § 44 of the German Banking Act (Kreditwesengesetz) to verify compliance with the Securitisation Regulation for the approved asset classes and transaction types.
SVI's mission as part of the TSI group is to contribute to a well-developed, high-quality and sustainable securitisation market in Europe and to facilitate securitisation transactions for originators and investors. With its work, SVI intends to make a significant contribution to ensuring that best market practices are applied to STS compliant securitisations which represent a premium market segment of the European securitisation market. The legal and economic expertise and the many years of experience of the persons working at SVI and its outsourcing partners guarantee an efficient and transparent verification process.
- Preparation of verification reports
- Ongoing interaction with SVI’s clients (originators and arranging banks) and other market participants (lawfirms, audit companies, rating agencies etc.)
- Liaise and work with SVI’s outsourcing partners (TSI and other external professionals and companies)
- Preparation of marketing material and related market analysis
- Participation in due diligence meetings with originators and arranging banks
What we expect
- Professional with at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience, e.g. in the audit, banking, insurance or investment industry or a lawfirm
- Basic understanding of securitisation or structured finance/financial markets in general
- Academic degree (Bachelor, Master or state examination in law)
- Self-motivated and proactive team worker with attention to detail and a strong desire to learn
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and project management skills to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English is a must, fluency in German is helpful but not mandatory, any additional European languages (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian) are most welcome
What we offer
- Career opportunity in a international, dynamic and client-oriented environment
- Opportunity to benefit from the industry and market experience of SVI’s and its parent company’s senior staff
- Entrepreneurial culture with significant development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working atmosphere in a small and diverse team
- Full or part-time (e.g. 80%) employment possible
Please apply via E-Mail by providing your application letter, CV and relevant certificates (max. 5 MB).
STS Verification International GmbH
Tel: +49 69 8740 344-10