- Company: STS Verification International GmbH
- Location: Frankfurt am Main/Germany or another suitable German or European location
- Start Date: as soon as possible
STS Verification International GmbH („SVI”, www.svi-gmbh.com) is a specialised service provider in the area of structured finance, providing third-party verification of securitisation transactions across Europe. SVI is a 100% subsidiary of True Sale International GmbH („TSI”, www.true-sale-international.de) established in 2004 and owned by some of the leading German and international banks from the private, public and cooperative sectors.
SVI is a third party verifier pursuant to Article 28 of the European Securitisation Regulation approved and supervised by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) as a Competent Authority. As such, its purpose is to verify compliance of securitisation transactions with the STS (‘simple, transparent, standardised‘) criteria according to Articles 18 to 26 of the Securitisation Regulation.
SVI's mission as part of the TSI group is to contribute to a well-developed, high-quality and sustainable securitisation market in Europe and to facilitate securitisation transactions for originators, ABCP sponsors and investors. With its work, SVI intends to make a significant contribution to ensure that best market practices are applied within the STS framework. The legal and financial expertise and the many years of experience of the SVI staff and its outsourcing partners guarantee an efficient and transparent verification process.
Since the beginning of its operations in early 2019, SVI has verified more than 70 securitisations across Europe, both transaction types (ABCP and non-ABCP) and the various asset classes and has built a solid reputation with its clients (originators, sponsors, SPVs) and other market participants (regulators, arrangers, investors, law firms, rating agencies, audit firms etc.).
- Preparation of verification reports and related regulatory, legal, data and due diligence analysis
- Ongoing interaction with SVI’s clients and other market participants
- Liaise and work with SVI’s outsourcing partners (TSI and other external professionals and companies)
- Participation in due diligence meetings with originators and arranging banks
- Origination of new verification mandates and marketing of SVI’s activities in selected markets
What we expect
- Qualified professional with at least 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the securitisation market, e.g. in the audit, banking, insurance or investment industry or with a lawfirm
- Established network with securitisation market participants in one or more European countries
- Experience in synthetic securitisation would be a bonus
- Academic degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Self-motivated and proactive team worker with attention to detail and a strong desire to learn
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and project management skills to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and an additional European language (e.g. Italian, Spanish, German, French, Dutch) is a must, fluency in German is helpful but not mandatory
What we offer
- Career opportunity in an international, dynamic and client-oriented environment
- Opportunity to benefit from the industry and market experience of SVI’s and its parent company’s senior staff
- Entrepreneurial culture with significant development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working atmosphere in a small and diverse team
- Flexible working environment (office and/or working from home)
- Full or part-time (e.g. 80%) employment possible
Please apply via E-Mail by providing your application letter, CV and relevant certificates (max. 5 MB).
STS Verification International GmbH
Tel: +49 69 8740 344-10